The new FLYMASTER VARIO is the ideal instrument for Leisure flights, with the high sensitivity ULTRASENSE variometer.
The NEXT TO CLIMB INDICATOR, or buzzer, is the feature you can’t miss in any flight, particularly in weak conditions.
The VARIO is a totally new instrument reengineered from the top instruments of the Flymaster range, from which it inherit the new architecture, including for example the new main board and the display with its new protection.
As the other products of the new range, the VARIO allows pilots to design their own multiple screens, with the new FLYMASTER DESIGNER software.
With the user friendly DESIGNER, every pilot can enjoy designing any screen he wants, each with the data he wants, placed where he wants, in the size he wants!
No more complains about small figures: everyone can set them the favorite size!
And every pilot can set up all the tricks they want for each flight condition and personal preferences! Brilliant!
The structural design of the VARIO casing makes it far sturdier than the previous B1-Vario and provides high strength protection of the screen against scratches and breaking.
The Flymaster VARIO “won’t miss a thermal” in leisure and cross-country flights, ensuring the best value for money on the market.
- High contrast, high resolution display (320×240)
- High sensitivity ULTRASENSE variometer (resolution of 0.01 m/s)
- Next to climb indicator;
- “Data Logger” with capacity for up to 200 flight hours recorded at 1 position/second,
- Wireless interface for connection of air-speed probe, temperature probes, etc.
- Li-ion rechargeable battery (up to 30 hours of flight).
FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE MULTIPLE DISPLAYS
- Taking advantage of the Flymaster VARIO new graphic processor, which also allows gray scales and increased definition graphics, pilots can customize their own multiple screen layouts using the new FLYMASTER DESIGNER.
- In the new VARIO, Flymaster enhanced the already what was already a high quality ultra-sensitive vario on the previous model.